Time left for your 2021 gift
Securing a site
We have found what we and our consultants believe to be a perfect home for South Bay’s first ever grocery cooperative. No longer will community members have to drive out of town for groceries or struggle to support our local farmers and producers.
To make it happen, we need your support. Right now we are negotiating a lease and need to show that we have the financial support to complete the project.
Will you contribute today? Our goal is $35,000 by the end of the year.
There are two options for giving:
- You can make a tax-deductible donation or
- Contribute directly by using the button below.
Tax deductible donation
via our fiscal sponsor, California Center for Cooperative Development (5% service fee to SunCoast).
- Make check payable to: CCCD (write “SunCoast Market Co-op” in memo line)
- Mail to: SunCoast Market Co-op, P.O. Box 2072, Imperial Beach, CA 91933-2072
- Or contact us to arrange a cash donation pickup at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (619) 289-7066 (message line)
About Our Fiscal Sponsor
As a cooperative, we are not recognized as a non-profit in the state of California. We partner with the California Center for Cooperative Development to manage all donations. They generously reimburse expenses for designated spending for a fee of 5%.